Sunday, July 5, 2009

Ray Bans anyone?




Okayy, so summer is here and the number one essential for summer is of coarse, sunglasses. I was at Busch Gardens a couple weeks ago and I saw someone wearing a pair of Ray Ban Wayfarer sunglasses and I thought they looked soo cute and vintage. That's when I started noticing them in all stores and even on celebrities, like the ones above on Sienna Miller, Taylor Momson, and Paris Hilton.

Now if you can afford the hundred dollar price tag, then why not , but if your like me and live off a Christmas/birthday salary here are some cheap alternatives.


This one above is from Wet Seal and is only five dollars. It looks pretty authentic too.




These here come from Forever 21 and is also,five dollars.

So you see, you don't need to pay the huge price tag to get the cute style. What do you think of the sunglasses?

No comments:

Post a Comment